Search All Sites
Nagios Live WebinarsLet our experts show you how Nagios can help your organization.
Nagios addons of all types.
Don't miss your chance to attend the 2014 Nagios World Conference, Oct 13-16th. Informative Sessions, Networking, Food and Cocktails! Visit go.nagios.com/conference/ for more information or to register.
Submit Your Nagios Project!Help build Nagios Exchange for yourself and the entire the Nagios Community by your Nagios project to the site. It's easy - just create an account, login, and add a new listing. Read the FAQ for instructions.
- Active Checks (28 listings)
- APIs (42 listings)
- Comments and Acknowledgements (4 listings)
- Components (52 listings)
- Configuration (100 listings)
- Dashlets (12 listings)
- Database Backends (4 listings)
- Distributed Monitoring (13 listings)
- Event Brokers (5 listings)
- Event Handlers (8 listings)
- External Commands (7 listings)
- Frontends (GUIs and CLIs) (108 listings)
- Graphing and Trending (26 listings)
- Helpdesk and Ticketing (14 listings)
- High Availability (3 listings)
- Installation (3 listings)
- Inventory Managmenet (0 listings)
- Log File Management (10 listings)
- Maps and Diagrams (14 listings)
- Monitoring Agents (35 listings)
- Network and System Management Solutions (14 listings)
- Notifications (56 listings)
- Others (5 listings)
- Passive Checks (37 listings)
- Performance (1 listings)
- Reactor Addons (25 listings)
- Reporting (14 listings)
- Scheduled Downtime (13 listings)
- Security (4 listings)
- SNMP (23 listings)
NPush is a utility that employs advanced technology to automate the installation of monitoring agents and other software on remote machines. NPush is also capable of querying basic information about the remote host (including architecture and OS version) ...
naemon is an advanced addon for the powerful Nagios Core monitoring engine. It is scheduled for release in early 2014.