Search All Sites
Nagios Live WebinarsLet our experts show you how Nagios can help your organization.
Don't miss your chance to attend the 2014 Nagios World Conference, Oct 13-16th. Informative Sessions, Networking, Food and Cocktails! Visit go.nagios.com/conference/ for more information or to register.
- Nagios 3.x
For usage information, run ./check_smart.zcu.pl -h
This script was created under contract for the US Government and is therefore Public Domain, originally created by Kurt Yoder, modified by Philippe Genonceaux and finished by Michal Švamberg.
Changes in 1.0.5:
- NEW: change default value of accepted reallocated sectors to 0 (zero)
- NEW: append inform messages if used -l, -r or -c option
Changes in 1.0.4:
- FIX: change parameter of smartctl from -A to -a (now get correct return code).
- FIX: needs divide return code from system() by 256 (or bits move '>> 8'), see example at 'perldoc -f system'
- NEW: option -r as minimum of reallocated sectors (default 10)
- NEW: option -c disabling return code 0x04 for checksum of data structure
- NEW: option -l disabling return code 0x40 with message 'Error log contains errors'
- NEW: add support interface 'sat+megaraid,N'