Search All Sites
Nagios Live WebinarsLet our experts show you how Nagios can help your organization.
Don't miss your chance to attend the 2014 Nagios World Conference, Oct 13-16th. Informative Sessions, Networking, Food and Cocktails! Visit go.nagios.com/conference/ for more information or to register.
Check status of components, tasks (incl number and timeout), gateway, application server, logfiles and portcheck.
Also component autorestart and automated Siebel environment parameter export and comparison.
Extended cluster portcheck logic.
For all Siebel standard languages.
1) Check status of Siebel components.
2) Check status of tasks of Siebel components.
3) Check minimum and maximum number of running tasks.
4) Check timeout for tasks.
5) Check Siebel application server via status or port check, optional clusterconfiguration.
6) Check Gateway availability via port check.
7) Cluster port check logic (active-passive cluster).
8) Check enterprise logfile.
9) Optional summary of tasks or components in one Nagios service.
- Automated restart of crashed Siebel components.
- Automated prefill of ini file with recommended values.
- Automated creation of all Nagios services for cfg file.
- Automated full parameter compare of two Siebel environments with data differences export.
- Automated export of all Siebel parameter into csv or txt file.
- Everything highly configurable via ini file.
Professional Siebel monitoring with every detail you want.
Reference at request.
If you have questions or problems, just write an email. It is already a bit complex.
The part without Siebel (logfile and portcheck) is published as opensource. You find it in nagios in plugins for logfiles with name openmakao.
There will be no license anymore. As the configuration is quite complex, I offer a complete consulting package with local installation and configuration.
For getting an offer just write a mail.