Search All Sites
This is a generic use, parameter driven event handler script. It allows for simple command definitions to run event handlers under various conditions.
- Nagios 2.x
- Nagios 3.x
- Nagios XI
Use this to restart Windows/Linux/Unix services remotely (ie without having to install any software on Windows eg NSClient++).
Can also be used to -
- restart Linux or Unix services.
- reboot Windows servers (have fun with this one!)
- run all of your other event handlers with more flexibility
- run any commands you wish
It can run multiple commands depending on
- The type of Nagios alert (SOFT or HARD)
- The number of times the check has SOFT alerted
- If the check is the last SOFT check before the service check goes to HARD state (and notifications etc are sent)
- The text contained within the service output or the text not contained in the service output
- If the alert type is WARNING, CRITICAL, UNKNOWN or OK
Command and service example configurations provided.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!